Monday, December 15, 2008

Monday 12.15.2008

I got up after a short night and left for work. It was 42 degrees outside, and a drizzly rain. I got there without incident, thank you God, and started the workday.

We had a busy day, but good.

I was having those horrible hot flashes again today. You know, the ones with the "aura" and feeling like my head can't keep up?? Not so much the can't breathe ones. I would just get fuzzy in the head, then get really hot and perspire-y. It was better if I didn't move much while it was happening, but that's not a good thing (not moving much) while at work. After several of these events, I just wanted to lay down and go to sleep. I didn't, of course, but when the night shift came in to take over they were a welcome sight.

I started the car from the window. (The temperature has fallen to 18 degrees, and it's blowing snow) I collected my belongings, changed into my boots, and headed north.

Daniel greeted me when I got home. We talked a little about our days, and I went in to shower. I wrote here, and I'm off to bed. I've had two if not three of those hot flashes just writing this.

Oh, well, I'm cancer free. Praise the Lord!!!

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment