Friday, December 5, 2008

Friday 12.05.08

I was sleeping when the alarm went off. Whew--I got up and got myself ready and out the door. It had been snowing a little and was 18 degrees and the roads were crispy. The highway was actually better yesterday morning. I got there safely, than you God.

We had a good day, even though we were busy. A good group of co-workers make for a good day. The afternoon get long, but after a while the night shift showed up and we could leave.

Dry roads for the windy, 13 degree drive home.

Dan and I visited and caught up with each other. I wrote here, and I'm about to go to bed.

My breast still makes itself known throughout the day; when I can't ignore/forget about it, I take a tylenol and a couple of motrin, which take care of it for a few hours. That shoulder, too.

Tomorrow I'm hoping to go to Mt. Pleasant to visit my cousin, Diane. I'm also hoping the winter weather advisory isn't all that it's predicted to be.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment