Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Wednesday 11.5.08

So this morning, after sleeping for a lot of the 12 hours I was in bed, I got up and tried to get the cobwebs out. Daniel and I looked at the television a little bit for the results of the election.

While breakfasting, Dan's phone rang. You're right--it's warm and sunny, want to golf??

He left about 40 minutes later.

I caught up a little on the computer, wrote yesterday's post, read a few emails, then got in the shower. I'm feeling ok, I think, but not real full of "vim and vinegar".

After reading more of my emails, I decided to fix something for us for supper. I got that started and in the oven and went out on the balcony to enjoy the late afternoon.

Shortly after I came in Dan got back home, and dinner was ready. We ate, I finally got through 3 days of email, and wrote here. I'll be going to bed again soon.

These hot flashes are about knocking me over. I really haven't found a trigger or a pattern. They just seem to "happen". That's ok. I'm cancer-free. Praise the Lord!!!

Tomorrow morning is a massage, then I see Ike at 2:30.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment