Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Wednesday 11.26.2008

I went to bed last night about 9, thinking that when I woke about midnight I could have another dose of the Thera Flu stuff. When I woke somewhere around 1, I didn't feel that I needed it. And the subsequent times I woke, I didn't feel I needed it then, either. I did take tylenol/motrin about 5.

I got up about 8:30. I realized that I had been "nose breathing". Hm. When I stood up, my nose didn't run. Hm. I think I feel pretty good! Praise the Lord!!

I was hungry and had breakfast, then enjoyed a warm shower. Mmmm. I have a little sinus pressure, but nothing I need to take medicine for.

A little while later Dan and I went out to pick up a few groceries, and when we got back, Dan fixed his food while I put together a broccoli/cauliflower salad for our contribution for tomorrow's dinner with Dan's family. I fixed myself a lovely salad, put in a load of laundry, and sat down to eat. I did take the tylenol/motrin at this point, as my shoulder and breast were becoming more than I could ignore.

I finished 3 loads of laundry, then settled in on the sofa. Checked email and wrote here.

I'm a little tired, and my nose has run just a little today. I'm pleasantly surprised, and extremely thankful that I got over whatever it was so quickly.

Happy Thanksgiving... Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment