Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thursday 11.27.2008 Thanksgiving

Daniel said I "flopped around" last night. Huh? I know that I didn't sleep real well, listened to the radio for an hour or so somewhere around 1:00, but between 7 and 9 I slept great. I didn't know Daniel had gotten up. He had already showered when I came to the surface.

I got up and ready for the day. We joined other members of his family at Brad and Jacque's (Jackie) for a wonderful afternoon filled with fellowship, conversation, and food.

We got back home about 6pm, after dark. It was kind of funny--a race to get out of our "good" clothes and into our "loungewear". I think it's happened--we've gotten comfortable with each other.

The rest of the evening was catching up on email and writing here.

Tomorrow I have an appointment with Ike at 10:30. That's a good thing. The breast is full and sore and lumpy and my shoulder is bothersome, and today while driving over to Flushing, the cording in my forearm kind of spasmed. Yeah, it was really weird. And the cording on the abdomen has been sore today, too. Once, when I touched it, it felt like a hot nail laying just under the skin. Ouch.

Hope you all had a great day today. Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment