Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sunday 11.2.2008

It was Dan's turn to sleep last night. Oh, my. I put the earphones in and listened to the radio for several hours, finally taking them out about 5 ish. (which would have been 4 ish now with daylight savings time) By then I was sufficiently tired enough to sleep through mostly anything, and I did. Dan said he got up about 7:20 (new time)--I didn't know he was up until after 9 (new time). And I didn't get up until 10 ish.
His phone rang about noon, the fellows going golfing. Yep. 45 degrees and dry, good enough. He left.
I watched the Lions lose again. My son Frank came up to visit, returning my van. It was good to see him, to spend one-on-one time with him. He seems to be doing well.
I took him to his friend Keesha's in Leslie, and when I got home, Dan was home, too. We visited, caught up with each other.
It's 8:30, new time, and Dan has gone to bed. Hm. It sounds like he's sleeping already...
I'll be getting my things ready for work tomorrow going off to bed, too.
Oh, I took a picture of the cording on my abdomen, this is it...

Weird, huh. It's sore, too, where it goes over that bottom rib. I see Ike on Thursday, I think. I'm interested in what she'll say about it.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment