Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sunday 11.16.2008

I slept like I have this past many months--the first few hours, great, then awake and hot. Then cold. Then hot again. You get the idea. I slept again from 5 until 8, then listened to the radio while dozing for the next hour. As it happened, Daniel was still snoringly asleep, and I got out of bed first.

I was hungry, and made some yummy blueberry pancakes. To go on top, I cooked some rhubarb into a sauce. Dan says he doesn't like rhubarb. Darn.

I started laundry, checked email, fooled around on the computer awhile. After laundry was done, I had a bite to eat. Daniel was fussing about the snow and no sunlight--I'm singing "Let It Snow" and "It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas" and loving the large chunky snowflakes falling like it's Christmas Eve. Beautiful.

I went out for a few groceries. When I got back, Daniel fixed his dinner, while I had cold cereal.

We didn't do much else the rest of the evening.

I work Monday and Tuesday.

I have had hot flashes today, though not the take-my-breath-away I-have-to-sit-down-a-minute kind. But hot and perspire-y, none the less. My shoulder is tired feeling and I am consciously trying to use it to increase/improve the range of motion. The cording down my arm is still there, almost visible. The cording on the abdomen is sore, but not as noticeable to me. My breast has been ouch-y sore today, too. But overall, I'm Great!!

Thank you for reading, for your support, for all the love and hugs that has helped each of us through every day. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment