Saturday, November 8, 2008

Saturday 11.8.2008

I felt pretty good today. I woke up with a hot flash about 3:30, went back to sleep and woke to the radio at 0430. I had an uneventful drive in the dark, parked a block and a half away, walked over to the building.

I was orienting a girl again today. I was very glad that my brain seemed to be functioning better. I still lose words, and sometimes entire thought processes, like where was I going with that idea--but today was better. And the last couple hours of the shift were the better ones for me.

I drove home in the drizzly stuff with the temperature hovering about 37-38 degrees. There were a couple places where the traffic had slowed a little and the road felt a little "greasy". It's only just begun...

At home, Daniel was working on a couple of laptops for his daughter and granddaughter. I got myself settled in, wrote here, and am about ready for bed.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment