Saturday, November 1, 2008

Saturday 11.1.2008

Whew--I finally slept last night. In fact, Dan says it's the first he's heard me snore like that. He said I woke him, and was snoring so loud he couldn't get back to sleep and went out in the living room. Haaaa--I don't know whether to laugh or be sad that I kept him awake or be happy that I FINALLY SLEPT!! I did wake up about 5 for a biology break, both bathroom and hot flash, and Dan had returned to bed, but I went right back to sleep. He got up at some point in the morning and got ready for his golf day. He kissed me goodbye maybe around 8; I was surprised when I woke up and it was 10:00!!

I got up and walked around the house. The sun was shining; it was a beautiful day. And I realized I had a headache, like sinus pressure or something. Yuck. I had breakfast and tylenol/motrin and a coffee, then a shower.

I was feeling a little better; Dan had asked me to drop off a package at the post office, so I went out to do that. While I was out, I returned materials to the library, then enjoyed a walk around the gardens behind the building.

I wasn't home very long before Dan came back. Breon and Nick came over for a short visit, and after they left, all of a sudden I wasn't feeling very well again. Nauseated, queasy. Ick.

I nibbled on saltines then laid down on the sofa. I must have snoozed because it was dark when I woke up.

Dan went to bed shortly after 8. I wrote here.

I still have a little headache and a little nausea, but I'm ok. Maybe I'll sleep again tonight...

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment