Monday, November 24, 2008

Monday 11.24.2008

Another workday today. I got up, got ready to go, and headed out.

It was cold--28 or so--with snow predicted. Ingham county was on it--there was already salt on the road. Which might seem good, but it was catching in our tires and flinging up like gravel. When I got near a semi/18 wheeler, it's wheels were throwing up the salt and clinking on my car. I tried to speed up a little to reduce the time that I was in the "debris zone". As the stuff was showering me, I heard that distinctive "clink" when something hits the windshield and chips it. I didn't investigate yet, and I hope it didn't.

We had a good day today with great co-workers, and were able to leave in a timely manner.

It had snowed for the most part of the day today, with no accumulation to speak of. The roads were wet, it was windy, and the temperature hovered about 32 degrees. I traveled between 50 and 55 mph and arrived back home safely.

Daniel was happy to see me. We visited some, then I checked emails and wrote here.

Tomorrow is a workday, too, and I need to get to bed soon.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment