Friday, November 7, 2008

Friday 11.7.08

When I woke this morning, I felt like I had really slept when I was sleeping. Of course, I was awake several times with the hots. I'm sure appreciating the cooler nights with the 40 degree air coming in the window.

We had breakfast, I did laundry, and Frank came up to visit. He's looking for a low-cost house to buy, if anyone knows of a repossessed home. He left, it was time for me to go to see Ike.

She worked me over today. So much so, that this evening I'm nauseated, and my shoulder is achy sore uncomfortable. I just plain don't feel good.

Tomorrow is a workday, as is Sunday.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

3 comments:

  1. Sunshine coming your way,,ready,,,catch !! Good job !
    It may be raining on the outside but you are always a ray of sun to others ! Just wanted yo to know I was thinking of you today and always my friend.
    Rest easy after those long days at work.
    HUGS,
    Miss B

    ReplyDelete
  2. you looked good today at work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss B--thanks for stopping by and sharing your sunshine! You brighten my day.

    Zoe--I was reflecting your lovely self. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete