Friday, October 17, 2008

Wednesday 10.15.08

I ended up sleeping until about 9:00. Yum.

Got up, showered, had breakfast, and didn't do much the rest of the day, other than go to Meijer and pick up a few groceries.

My breast is making itself known--sore and tender, almost like period discomfort, but I'm sure it's the lymph fluid and other changes from radiation and such. I see Ike Friday. Motrin and tylenol help, though not 100%, and not for very long.

Thursday I see Dr. James Taylor for my annual physical, and my first visit since last October, when I went to him about the sore breast that turned out to be cancer. (I have seen him a couple of times at the hospital while he was seeing patients, though.) I won't eat breakfast before going, so I'll be able to have blood drawn there after he and I discuss how I am. I'm sure he'll want a lipid profile to check cholesterol and such, and we'll see about anything else.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment