Thursday, October 2, 2008

Thursday 10.2.2008

0830 Awake. Hm. To the bathroom, just a little "stuff". Much better. And I'm hungry. My head and vision are no longer confused. I decided to take a shower.

I enjoyed that, dressed, and fixed breakfast. I ate slowly, but I feel soooo hungry and thirsty. I sipped on water. An hour or so later I'm a bit queasy, and may need to take a nap.

I managed to stay awake all afternoon and drank 20 ounces of water. And no stools.

I got hungry again, and I have to say that I was kind of afraid, but hunger won. I decided on peanut butter and jelly sandwich and milk.

Yum, that was good. My tummy's still ok. And while I was in the refrigerator, I saw the container of raspberries.....

I had gotten them the other day, and I like them just cool, not chilled cold. I ate them right out of the container after putting the groceries away. Nope, didn't wash them. I mentioned it to Dan, and we both think that the berries were the culprit; he didn't have any. The only thing that doesn't fit is that I didn't have any discomfort whatsoever. So I'm atypical...

Dan chose to get chinese--I had a little of the egg drop soup and a little of the white rice. (it wasn't all that good) I'm still doing pretty good this evening, but it's 8:30 and I'm ready for bed.

Thank you for the kind words. It helps knowing you're out there.

Tomorrow I have a massage and physical therapy appointment. I was also supposed to have my blood drawn Wednesday for the first follow-up with Dr. Bolmer, medication oncologist, so I'll do that tomorrow while I'm out.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment