Saturday, October 11, 2008

Saturday 10.11.2008

What a beautiful day!

After a night of interrupted sleep, I finally slept solid between 4 and 8. Dan got up while I lingered in the bed, but the sunshine and birdsong lured me out. That, and I was hungry...

I got ready for the day, had breakfast, checked email. Dan's phone rang, and he was off to play golf. Ok, see you later...

I putzed around and soon it was time to go to Jackson (Michigan Center, really) for my hair appointment. I had a book with me, and I was early, so I was able to read some while waiting.

Lauretta put the client she was working on under the dryer, and it was my turn. She did a real nice job, saying my hair was shiny, felt good, felt thicker, and looked like I'd never been "sick". Wow, thank you. I paid her and we set the next appointment. Thanks, bye...

I stopped at the Meijer store there and picked up a few groceries, then came home.

Dan was home; he helped unpack the items and we ate. I showered, and the rest of the evening we were just here. It was pretty nice.

Still having hot flashes. My breast is sore, but I haven't had any tylenol/motrin today.

Tomorrow Dan golfs in the morning, I'm not sure what I'm going to do. Hope your day is great.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment