Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Wednesday 9.17.2008

I slept pretty good, waking (the usual) several times with hot flashes and bathroom trips, but returned readily to sleep. It was really nice to sleep this morning--we got up about 8:30.

I had a slow morning. Emails took a couple of hours (what with the subscriptions to the breastcancer.org forums and such), I enjoyed breakfast, and fresh brew, then a shower. We chatted occasionally, and the beautiful blue sky made the flowers on the balcony look even more beautiful. The hummingbirds like the flowers, too, as well as the feeder. Lots of activity after the 3 days of rain.

One of Daniel's grandsons had a football scrimmage this afternoon in Springport, and we went over there to watch.

On the way home, we stopped and got a bite to eat. The rest of the evening was just as uneventful.

Dan has drifted off to bed, and I'm going soon.

My breast and shoulder are achy, with the numbness coming back under my upper arm. Tomorrow is physical therapy with Ike, who, I hope, will make it go away.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment