Thursday, September 11, 2008

Thursday 9.11.2008

After a short night, the radio came on. I was coming to the surface, realizing that I was hearing the radio and it was time to get up, when the phone rang. My lucky day!! I could stay home!! Yippee!! I turned the radio off and settled back to sleep. It was close to 8 o'clock when I woke, and Dan was just getting up himself. I dozed a little, and finally got up about 8:20.

I enjoyed my morning; breakfast, shower, etc. Since I didn't have to go to work, (I was on-call, but highly unlike to be called in), Dan and I went out to get a few groceries. After coming back and putting those away, we had lunch, and Dan went out to the golf course.

I took the opportunity to go to Jackson and do the "Education Fair" for my unit's mandatory annual education/competency requirements. That worked out well, as it takes a couple of hours to complete, and I had been scheduled to work when it was being offered.

I came back home, did household stuff. Dan got home shortly after, and we just had a quiet evening.

He's off to bed, I wrote here.

Tomorrow I work, so I'll definitely be getting up early.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment