Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sunday 9.28.2008

I woke up hungry about 9:30 and got up; Dan was still sleeping and got up about 10. Maybe he smelled my breakfast.

We visited a bit, I went in and got myself ready for the day. Dan's granddaughter Amanda called asking if we were going to be home--she wanted to stop by and show us her "new" car.

She got here about 11:30, and had her sister Kayla, and Manda's younger child, Skylar, with her. Skylar is doing well, having been born approximately 3 months early. He's just starting to walk, at 13 months, birth age. She brought a couple of new pics--I've been on the computer most of the day today "manipulating data", but haven't scanned those in yet. They stayed about a half hour or so.

We went down to check out the car--it seems to have been outdoors on a dirt road--that light sandy silty dirt was in all the cracks, seams, inside and out. Grandpa found a couple of screws and put her license plate on for her, and Grandma (tee-hee, that's me) sprayed WD-40 on all the door hinges to stop the creaky squeaks.

They left, then Dan left to golf. I enjoyed my quiet day at home. I caught up on the email, downloaded photos, etc, and took a nap.

Dan got back about 8:30. I continued writing here, and I'm sure we'll be in bed before too long.

I've "noticed" my breast again today. It's "filling"--getting sore, full, tender. I've had a couple doses of tylenol/motrin with relief. And the upper area of my upper arm is starting to itch again, too. I see Ike again on Tuesday.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment