Saturday, September 6, 2008

Saturday 9.6.2008

A short night. Remember a few days ago I wrote that my pillow didn't seem wet from perspiration during the night hots?? This morning, my pillow was very damp on each side. Yup. Spoke too soon.

I had a hard time dragging out of bed at 0430, but I did. The drive to Jackson was intermittently foggy, still thin enough to drive through, sometimes wispy. And uneventful. Thank you God.

I got there, started my day. Even though my workload was fair, I seemed to have difficulty staying on task. I was concerned about Andrew, and didn't have an opportunity to get off the floor until later in the afternoon.

He is better today, but not all the way. He still has intermittent cramping, frequent stools with lots of gas, no blood. He was also increased to a general diet. He ate a little of his supper tray, (which was when I was able to get up there) and before I left he had gotten uncomfortable and had to go into the bathroom. He may be discharged tomorrow if he continues to improve...

A good drive home. I got my work stuff turned around for tomorrow, got my food together, visited with Daniel a bit, and wrote here. He's gone to bed, and I'm ready, too.

My shoulder is achy tonight, and the breast is sore. I've taken the tylenol/motrin to help with that discomfort. I also noticed this morning that the lower eyelashes on each eye, on the outer half, there are only the new, very short ones there. The longer ones have shed. Very odd.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment