Saturday, September 13, 2008

Saturday 9.13.2008

I thought I slept pretty good last night, and got up about 8:30. Daniel got up shortly after. I was surprised that I didn't feel good--sore (breast and shoulder), kind of nauseated, punky, just yucky. I watched TV a little--the weather channel to check on the hurricane and our local weather, a landscape show, whatever followed that--I'm going back to bed.

And I did.

I woke up at 12:45.

Wow. I laid there and checked me out. Hm. I think I feel better!

I got up, had breakfast, and showered. That was really good. I still wasn't "all that", and I decided that if I couldn't ignore my discomforts, I was going to take some pain medicine. Tylenol and Motrin are my friends. I checked email, did a few little household things. Dan and I had been invited to a party from 2 til 7, and we got over there about 4:30 ish. It was nice; we didn't stay real long.

There was only snack-type food there, so we stopped on the way home and had a bite to eat. At home, I did a couple loads of laundry, and wrote here.

I haven't had another dose of medicine; the discomforts are there, but I'm dealing with it. We'll be off to bed soon.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment