Monday, September 8, 2008

Monday 9.8.2008

I got up at 0500 and got myself ready for the day. I got over to the therapy place about 0625, and the building was dark and lights were off. Hm. I checked my planner—yep, 0630 today. Just a minute or so later the lights came on, and I saw Ike walking around in there. She came and opened the door, and welcomed me in.

We went into room 2, where she evaluated the collection of fluid between the incisions, and she got started with her massage/treatment. When she thought she was done, she looked at the area, and decided she wasn’t done yet, and she kept doing what she does. When our time was up, my swelling was greatly reduced. Not gone, but better. Thank you, Ike.

Daniel was just getting up when I got home. I packed my bag, gathered a few grocery items, we loaded the car, and headed north.

We had a good drive, and got to the lake about 1145. We unloaded, put some things away, and just when we were wondering if Amerigas really was going to come this afternoon, there they are.

They changed out the propane tank again, taking the 250 gallon one and leaving a 100 gallon one. They are very good at what they do, and were done in 20 minutes or so. Cool.

Dan got the air conditioner out of the window, and he and I put the aluminum rowboat and the paddleboat up near the house.

We went into Hale, and decided to have lunch at Big Bob’s before going over to Kocher’s for the few groceries that we had planned to get. That worked well.

We got back home, Dan was tired. I was, too, but I can’t stay in the house at the lake. I went out and picked up sticks and twigs, got the saw and cut up one of those bigger branches from earlier this year, and built myself a little fire. I was sitting out there totally enjoying the mirror quiet lake, the flock of 6 bluejays in and out of the trees around me, the black squirrel, the chipmunk, and my fire. Then it started to rain. Just sprinkled lightly. I was under the canopy of the trees, so I didn’t get wet for a while.

Dan came out and joined me for a little bit. The light rain had continued, and it was starting to drip through my leafy umbrella. Oh well. Dan went in. I waited until I started getting more wet, then broke the fire apart, put the grate on the firepit thing, and went inside.

He had a movie in, and we watched that, and then another. By this time, I had laid down on the couch, gotten real comfortable, and was ready to go to bed. I’ve been up early the last three mornings…

We turned in about 9:30. I hope I can sleep halfway decent.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment