Monday, September 29, 2008

Monday 9.29.2008

Wow. I woke up around 9, and Daniel not until 10. I had breakfast, and didn't do much the rest of the morning. Dan was on the computer for a while, then went to the chiropracter again for his back. He was gone a couple of hours.

When he got back, I went over to Meijer to pick up a few things that were on sale, and to browse around. I think I just wanted to get out of the house.

After I got home, Dan and I fixed supper and ate. We cleaned up the kitchen, and watched TV until Dan drifted off to bed. I wrote here.

My breast has become bothersome, in that it's tender and sore, mostly in the woundbed, and underneath, or at the bottom of the breast. Hm. Might that be gravity pulling the fluid there?? I don't know. I just take a couple motrin and a tylenol and I'm good for a few hours. My shoulder gets achy too. Tomorrow I see Ike.

I hope all is well with all of you. Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment