Monday, September 22, 2008

Monday 9.22.2008

Another workday. The radio came on, I got up, blah blah. Drive 35 minutes south. Blah blah. We had a good crew and a good workday. Other than having an extremely upset stomach today for about 3-4 hours. Yuck. I don't know what it was, but I sure felt yucky. Fortunately, I was able to sit and rest at intervals. It did pass without anything happening--you know, like gas passing up or down, or oopy-doops, or throwing up. I just started feeling better. And tonight, I feel almost all better.

I had visitors today at the hospital--Carianne the Beautiful and Wrestlin' Drew. Seems Drew hurt is ankle last week and decided it had hurt long enough and doctor said it needed x-rayed. Negative films, good news. I visited with them while they were having lunch. It was good to see them.

I got home and visited with Daniel. He was excited to have played Warwick Hills Golf Course in Grand Blanc, MI today with a group of folks that work the Buick Open. (I think they are volunteers) He was able to sign up to assist with the Open next year.

I had a bit of cereal, checked the computer, and wrote here. Dan has gone to bed.

Tomorrow I have therapy with Ike at 0730, then Dan and I are participating in a free health screening and retirement information program put on by the City of Lansing for retirees. I hope it's worth the time ...

I have had many hot flashes today. I guess not any more than any other day. They're pretty frequent, though. And sometimes I perspire on the top of my head and along my spine from the shoulders to waist. Weird. The shoulder is a little achy, too.

I thank God for having a good day--surrounded by good people, sunshine, and life.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment