Monday, September 1, 2008

Monday 9.1.2008 Labor Day

Ahh, my own bed. I was somewhat disappointed and somewhat surprised that I didn't sleep all that well. Daniel did, though. Perhaps that's why I didn't. No matter.

He got up and went to a golf thing. I dozed for another half hour or so, then got up.

I sorted laundry, and ended up doing 6 loads today. Wow. I was surprised that Daniel had gone through so much clothing on our trip. But, thinking about it, he wore something each day to golf in, if he got rained on he had a dry change of clothes, and he showered and changed when he got back to the hotel. 2-3 outfits every day. Hm.

I had watered the balcony plants last night, and I watered them again this morning. I also prepared a new batch of food for the hummingbird feeder, as it was empty. I took that down and cleaned it, refilled it, and replaced it. Then I had breakfast.

After a bit, I went out to Meijer for groceries. We didn't need much, but I got fresh fruits and veggies, and a few other items that were on sale, or that we were out of.

I had lunch, kept going with the laundry, checked the computer, sifted the household back. Daniel finally got home just before 5. We visited, then he went out on the balcony and cut his hair with the clipper things he has. I trimmed around the ears and the back of the neck. He does a good job, and I think it looks nice. I watered the plants again. They are looking much better.

I fixed us something to eat, and we ate. Dan was on the phone, I cleaned the kitchen, then I wrote here.

Not too much exciting. I'll be glad to see Ike Thursday for a treatment--where the underarm is numb it's annoying. I'm thankful it's just annoying. So is the breast, swollen and uncomfortable. Tylenol and motrin are my friends. I can't remember if I took the Tamoxifen and Effexor this afternoon. I decided that I'd rather miss a dose than to double up on it. I'm still having hot flashes, so if they are pill related, I must have taken it. But I really don't remember. No matter.

Tomorrow is a work day, and I'm ready to go to bed. Thank you for reading. Hugs.

1 comment:

  1. My name is Dennis Norman and i would like to show you my personal experience with Effexor.

    I am 42 years old. Have been on Effexor for at least 4 years now. Many medline sources, (NE J Med, etc.), cite doses of at least 225mg or over are required In summary, the citations clearly indicate that at 225mg, the medication finally BEGINS to elevate dopamine levels (as well as elevations in SE and NE). However, it is only when dopamine if finally stimulated that the ultimate therapeutic effect begins Thus, patients require dosing of 225mg or above for ultimate therapeutic effect. At 450mg, I have no side effects; nor do I experience side effects if I miss a couple days; no side effects if I only take only 1 or 2 pills a day rather than 3 for a period of a week or so..

    I have experienced some of these side effects-
    sweating, gained weight, headache

    I hope this information will be useful to others,
    Dennis Norman

    ReplyDelete