Friday, September 26, 2008

Friday 09.26.08

OoooKaaayyyy. The radio came on and it was time to get up. The brain said back to sleep. I got up and got ready to go.

An uneventful drive, now completely dark with a crescent moon and morning stars hanging on.

I got into a parking place, there was a shuttle, (thank you), and started the workday. The morning was slow, but the afternoon picked up. And the last 2 hours, we were bombarded with patients coming to the floor one after another. I think we got 5 patients. Ahh, well, that's why it's a job.

We finished up, having to stay over about 15 minutes or so to keep up with the post-op checks, 24 hour baby check, and report. We got through it--and I was glad to clock out.

Home. I changed clothes, visited with Daniel, checked the computer, and wrote here. I'm pretty tired tonight. I had an episode of nausea again today that lasted maybe about a half hour. My breast is sore from therapy, but overall still better. Hot alternating with cold. Ahh. Life is good.

Tomorrow we go to Glen Arbor in the Leelanau Penninsula for a 4 pm wedding. (Dan's childhood friend's daughter) We are planning on driving back again late night, although we've been told to bring an overnight bag. I'm not traveling 4 hours in dress clothes, so I'll have a change of clothes with me. We'll see how it works out.

I'm off to bed. Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment