Friday, September 5, 2008

Friday 09.05.08

Yippee!! I had another appointment with Ike today. She was concerned, at first, that my breast was sore. She asked me some questions, then decided it was ok that I have been uncomfortable. She worked again on the breast, and more so on the outer side and along my ribs and under the arm, also the incisions. That breast felt pretty good when I left, and definitely more the "normal" smaller size.

I went home and caught up on a couple household chores, then went to my massage appointment with Leah, Mason Massage. She did what she does, and she also worked on my left arm. She did a great job, and when she was done, the underneath of my upper arm has not felt this good since before surgery in November of 2007. No Kidding.

I have an appointment with Ike Monday morning, and she'll do an evaluation to see where we are progress wise.

Back at home, Daniel was home from his early golf game. He seemed pleased and impressed that my arm was so much better. Thank you God for putting the right people in place for me.

I showered, had a bite to eat, and headed to Jackson. Those of you who know me, know that I have a child from my "old life". Well, actually two children, but the older girl doesn't keep in touch with me. The boy, however, is now 18, and is currently hospitalized for abdominal pain and rectal bleeding. YUCK!!! He called me to tell me of this, and asked if I could come visit. OF COURSE!!! So, I was there for a couple hours, until 8 pm.

Andrew jumped off the bed and hugged me big. This poor guy has a lot of abdominal pain, but he's brave. He talked and talked; I think he misses me. A lot. He's got IV fluids running and IV antibiotics also. One of the doctors came in while I was there and told him if he wasn't greatly improved by Monday that he would do a colonoscopy to see what was going on. Andrew has already had a CT scan which the doctor said "showed signs of Crohn's Disease". But it could be "just an infection" Big stuff for an 18 year old. Pray for healing.

Back at home, I did food prep and got my lunches ready for the workdays Saturday and Sunday. The cafeteria food is less than optimal on weekends. Daniel is off to bed, and I'm ready also.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment