Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Wednesday 8.20.2008

0430 came quick. Up and off to Jackson, I had an uneventful drive in the dark. I parked about a block and a half away and walked in.

We had a good day, with great staff. It was kind of busy, and manageable. Eventually it was time to clock out.

I got home, visited with Daniel, wrote here, and I need to shower and get to bed to be able to do it again tomorrow.

My shoulder has been achy today, as has my breast. I've taken a couple of doses of tylenol and motrin. I see Ike again Friday--I'm hoping she'll facilitate relief.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sis!

    Sounds like a great day at the cottage(s)!

    Nice to have a place "to get away from it all"

    Thanks for the pics. We haven't seen Alison's family in ages.

    Hope the swelling/soreness responds to Ike's magic touch.

    Love to all,

    Jim and Polly

    ReplyDelete