Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Wednesday 8.13.2008

I slept pretty good again. I woke up about 8:10. Daniel was up at 7. I knew he was up, but didn't hear him leave.

I got up and got ready for the day. After breakfast, I checked email and looked around on the computer. Then I decided to make some cookies.

I checked that I had ingredients, and mixed up some oatmeal cookies. Daniel came in when about half of them were baked. We chatted a bit while I finished up. He went upstairs to use the desktop computer to do whatever he was doing. (I found out later that he was listing some items on ebay.) I had cleaned up my cookie mess and went over on the sofa. It wasn't long before I was laying down, and the next thing I knew it was almost 4 o'clock!

Whoa! I'm surprised I'm sleeping so much. I suppose it's good, seeing as how I haven't been for quite some time.

I took the steaks outside to the grill while Daniel did the inside cooking--mashed potatoes and corn on the cob. Yum. We both cleaned the kitchen, and I went outside for a short walk.

Back in, the Olympics are on TV. I wrote here, and I'm about ready for bed again.

I've had a couple of "really hot" hot flashes today. This evening was almost queasy hot. And it lasted for what seemed forever--maybe 20-25 minutes or so. It eventually passes, and then I'm a little cool. Sometimes downright chilled. I'll be glad when my temperature finally stabilizes.

Tomorrow is a workday. And I'm feeling tired again. I'll get my things ready for the morning.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment