Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Tuesday 8.5.2008

I slept pretty good, waking up when the radio came on. I got myself ready for the day while Daniel snored on.

Uneventful drive and on into the hospital.

Work was busy, but a somewhat better day overall. I was a bit "spacey" at intervals throughout the day, and never felt like I "had it all together". I don't know if that's from chemo, or fatigue, or what, but I hope it resolves. Unnerving at times.

We finally clocked out, and I headed home. Daniel was home, having rested most of the day, doing little things. We visited, I wrote here, and I'm ready for bed.

No plans for tomorrow, as my new favorite words were heard shortly after 5 pm. "No Jurors Needed". I hope I can sleep and feel rested.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment