Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tuesday 8.12.2008

Wow. Last night I woke up a couple of times, listened to the radio between 0530 and 6, Daniel got up at 7. I did not hear him leave at 0830, and woke up at 0853!! He said I was snoring when he left...

I got up, kind of in a fog, and wandered around the house, finally landing on the sofa. Didn't do much, really; checked email, flipped through the channels, turned the tv back off. Eventually I had breakfast, then showered. I was surprised (kind of) that my nipple sloughed off again today. It does feel a little tender for a few hours. Of course, everything is swollen on the left side. I also did a couple loads of laundry.

I went out to Target and Office Max, picked up the sale items from those places, and Daniel had called saying his daughter Kim would be over at 4:30. That cuts my shopping time--I was going to stop over to Meijer and get fresh fruits and other sale items there, too. But I wanted to see Kim, so I went home.

Daniel was home from his golf game. Kim arrived shortly after I got home. We had a brief visit, then she left.

Dan and I went out for dinner, then stopped at K-Mart and Meijer, picking up sale items. (gotta make the money stretch, you know) We got home and basically enjoyed each other's company.

The evening went on, and we're watching Olympics.

Tomorrow I don't have much planned. Dan golfs in the morning again.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment