Saturday, August 9, 2008

Saturday 8.9.2008

I got up this morning after a good sleep. Finally.

A lovely shower, nourishing breakfast, and leisurely rest of the morning. Daniel went for his golf game.

I putzed around the house, picking away at chores. Then I went to Meijer to take advantage of their "2 Day Supersale". I ended up being in the store a couple of hours, trying on shoes and looking at different things. I did end up with a pair of shoes that was on clearance, plus the 15% discount offered on general merchandise. Sweet!

I came home and ate, and Daniel came home about 5 ish. He fixed himself something to eat (I thought he would eat with the other golfer/s), and we visited and watched some Olympic events. I wrote here, and I'm off to bed soon.

Tomorrow I work, and Monday, too.

Enjoy your day. Hugs.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sis!

    Missed a couple of days reading here and just got caught up this morning.

    Great job at the check-out lane. Isn't it amazing how we are put just where we need to be?!

    I hope the young lady realizes how important it is that she take time to take care of herself and her child.

    We're headed to Midland today. I'll be coming back tomorrow, but Polly will be staying the week. Kris broke her foot and Polly will be helping out until Kris is able to get around enough to take care of being a Mom.

    Then ... last night, Cari fell and (we think) broke her left wrist. She had x-rays last night but the "reader" could not immediately determine how bad the damage was, so she will be going to her own Dr. for more xrays/diagnosis tomorrow.

    All our love,

    Jim and Polly

    ReplyDelete