Saturday, August 16, 2008

Friday 8.15.08

Daniel got up and left for a golf event, I dozed back off to sleep. I was surprised when I woke up and it was after 9 o'clock again! I got up and breakfasted, then showered and got ready for the day. We had a wedding to attend at 3:30 in Holland if he got back soon enough.

1:30 and he's still not home. He finally came in about 3. The reception started at 6, in Spring Lake, so we didn't have to leave until 4:30. He laid down, I had lunch.

We went to this beautiful reception at the Spring Lake Country Club for my cousin's son, Jeff, and new bride Jill. Dan and I met some very nice people and enjoyed ourselves. It was nice to get out, be dressed up, and feel good. It's definitely a new chapter in my book. Heck, it's a whole new volume...

We got home about 0100; Daniel went right to bed. I wrote here. And now I'm off to bed, too.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment