Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Wednesday 7.2.2008 Hair Pics

Dan got up and left before I got out of bed this morning. I got ready for the day, and headed out to Discount Tires for a set of 4. I had looked at their site on the internet, so I had an idea of the prices and what was available. I'm glad I did--the cost surprised me. Anyway, I got 4 new tires, some kind of Goodyear, and I'm good to go.

I got home and had a bite to eat before going to Jackson to meet my friend and coworker Ruth at JoAnn Fabric and Crafts. Breon had purchased some glass globes, that turned out to be candleholders, that she wanted to use for centerpieces for the wedding. Bre doesn't have time to create whatever it is she wanted to do with them, so I offered to take care of that. And Ruth graciously offered to help me. So we browsed through JoAnn's, picked up several items, went to Michael's and did the same, then went back to her house to see what we could do with it all. Between the two of us, I think we came up with a very pretty design. She is going to create the creations for us.

I came back home just as the storms were moving in. I got a chance to use the new tires in the rain that started just south of my exit home. It was raining pretty hard by the time I pulled into the garage. (that's when I was thankful that I have a "direct entry" or attached garage.)

Daniel was home, resting. We visited for a bit, and I was hungry. He had already eaten. So I made myself something to eat.

I checked email, and wrote here. Here are the new hair picture taken 06.30.2008, after my second haircut.



Daniel has gone off to bed, and I'll be going soon.
Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment