Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Wednesday 7.16.2008

Whew! I finally got to sleep this morning! I slept pretty good, awake for an hour or so (I listen to the radio with an earbud, and doze), then went back to sleep. I woke up this morning about 9 o'clock. Wonderful! Daniel said I slept well, that I was snoring pretty good. Yep, that's what I do when I'm tired.

I got up and wandered around. Daniel and I visited a bit while I had my breakfast. He had gotten up before me and had already eaten. I checked the computer then went in and showered. While I was drying off, another layer of that nipple and areola sloughed off. Surprised me! I know that it's been annoyingly itchy, but I didn't know that it was still "shedding". Hm. I wonder if that will happen again...

I got myself ready for the day, and went to the Secretary of State to do the license plate renewals, also the driver's license, and transferred the aluminum-boat-with-motor title and got a new sticker for that. I was happy to wait only about 20 minutes for my turn.

On the way back home, I stopped at the storage unit (our basement) to pick up things for the party on Saturday--chairs, tv trays, cups, silverware, etc., and the shower curtain I wanted to put in the guest bathroom. I was able to get all that in my trunk and in the back seat--with the top down, of course.

I put the items in the garage and went upstairs.

I was hungry, and Daniel was still becoming familiar with a new phone he had gotten that had come in the mail. I made us each a plate of nachos. Mine was really yummy. His was gone, too. The plants were wilting outside, so I went out and watered them good. They perked up after an hour.

It was time to finish the bathroom "project". I went in and finished cleaning it, washing out the vanity, the floor, scrubbed the sink, tub, and toilet. It's much better. I put up a different shower curtain, and am pleased that the bathroom looks good and smells good, too.

It was snack time. Daniel drifted off to bed--he has a golf outing tomorrow--and I caught up on the computer and wrote here. Tomorrow I'll get groceries and prepare the sloppy joes for the party, as Friday is a work day.

I hope you all are able to get comfortable in the weather we're having. Thank Goodness for central air...Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment