Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Tuesday 7.8.2008

How wonderful to sleep until rested!! I got out of bed about 8:45. Daniel was watching the weather radar, as the skies were ominous for storms, and he had a golf game planned. He finally left a little after 10. I breakfasted, got things ready for the "turn-around" when I get back from the massage, and started ironing my dress for the Wedding.

Well. That took longer than I expected it would, and I had to turn the iron off and leave.

Leah did a great job, as always. She did a little more with that pocket of fluid that accumulates under my arm, above the axillary incision. I can only reach so far, and it's really not effective to do it myself. I could tell as soon as I put my arm down that it was better. I appreciate that she is willing to do what she does.

I came home, showered, ate, and got in the car for the drive to Jackson for a meeting. I stopped at the credit union first, then over to the hospital. We had some interesting discussions, solved a problem or two, and we were done. (2 1/2 hours) On the way home I stopped in Mason to refuel and pick up bottled water for both Bre's reception on the 26th, and our party on the 19th. It's on sale this week, don't cha know. That done, I headed home.

Breon had just gotten home. She had her second interview this morning, and it went well. So well that she starts tomorrow!! Yippee!! It's only part-time, but it's in her field, and she can continue at Starbucks, too, to get the hours she needs.

We ate, and as we were eating, Daniel came in. He went in and showered, then he got his plate.

I went outside in the outer garage and started cleaning out there. I did as much as I could by myself, then went in to ask Daniel for his assistance. He came out and helped me move a few things so that I could shop-vac there, and then he got the 3 cases of water out of the trunk of my car for me and put them in the space we created. There. A quick sweep before the party, and we can set up chairs and tables.

I came in and showered again. Bre was working on the programs for the wedding. It looks like the loose ends are getting finished up. I finished ironing my dress, then checked email and wrote here.

I work the next couple days, then we leave Friday mid morning for Pentwater and The Wedding. I think I'm about ready. My energy levels are better, maybe 85%. As long as I pace myself and eat right. I'm not scratching at that breast as often, either. Finally.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

1 comment:

  1. Its Really really great to hear that you are doing better. (i cant gage much because I haven't read but maybe once a month)

    ReplyDelete