Saturday, July 5, 2008

Saturday 7.5.2008

I thought I was just starting to sleep good when the radio came on. Time to get up.

I did, and got myself ready for the day. Breon got up while I was having breakfast, grabbed some fruit and left for work herself. Oh--that was quick. I kind of chuckled to myself--I must be "getting old". I like an hour in the morning...

A couple areas of fog this morning, but an uneventful drive. We had a busy workday, and a great group to work with. I got tired about 5 o'clock. I think I might have been hungry--I had eaten everything I had brought, and had an apple for the ride home. I had a couple of graham crackers for a snack. The night shift started arriving as we were plodding through the new patients being brought to their rooms. Then the babies were transitioning out. Sheesh. I finally clocked out shortly after 7.

Back at my car, I settled in, put the top down, put on my "all that" sunglasses, and I was on my way home. It's nice to be "outside" after being indoors all day with the sun shining.

Daniel got home shortly after I did. We visited a bit, I got my things ready for work tomorrow, checked email, and wrote here. I'll be off to bed soon.

Thank you for reading, for your hugs, phone calls, and positive words. I'll write tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kathy,
    A Happy fourth to you sister. We have been busy with fireworks on Fri. with a special twilight air show before, which was kind of neat. The blue angels flew over and all you could really see was the blue flames from the after burners, Kind of looked like big propane torches except really, really loud. Then yesterday went to the air show in the afternoon then to a friends house for a deck party. Today it's the art show then a block party for the neighborhood. Work this week then have next week off for vacation to the U.P.

    Sounds like things are going well for you. We hope that they continue to do so. We love ya...
    Dave & Catherine

    ReplyDelete