Monday, July 14, 2008

Monday 7.14.2008

I slept fairly well, had a hard time waking up at 0430. I did, though, and got myself ready to go. An uneventful trip, Thank you, God, and I started my workday.

Yes, we were busy. I did my best to keep up. I think I did pretty good, even though I got pretty tired about 4 o'clock.

I was surprised to see the night shift come in. They were ready to hit the floor at 7 pm, and I clocked out and hit the road. Home by 8, I put my things away, did a load of laundry, Daniel came in and we visited.

He has gone off to bed, and I'm on my way, too.

Nick and Bre have called their respective parents to let us know they've arrived.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

1 comment:

  1. Wheh! Sounds like you had quite the weekend. Congratulations to Nick and Bre! What a beautiful bride she was. Loved the dress and the centerpieces too. I love Pentwater. It's a pretty cool little town. Nice place for a wedding and how appropriate that the house was yellow. The pictures were great. Thanks for sharing.
    Hope you're getting some rest now.
    God bless,
    Diane

    ReplyDelete