Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tuesday 6.24.2008

The radio came on this morning for me to get up. I did, but I didn't feel like I was done sleeping. I got ready for work and had a nice drive to Jackson. I found a parking place in the lot 2 blocks away. I didn't see the shuttle--I walked over.

We had a great day today, but pretty busy. I didn't feel real good on several separate occasions--like kind of dizzy, sometimes nauseated--and I took the tylenol/motrin a couple of times. About 5 pm, I was really tired, and getting a headache. That was the second dose of medicine. I think I ate ok, and certainly had been drinking enough water. I probably just needed to close my eyes. That didn't happen today.

The day passed, the night shift came in, and we left. I drove home ok. Daniel was home; I didn't talk with him much, I went straight into the shower.

That felt really good, and somewhat rejuvenated me. I was able to visit with Dan a little, then I wrote here.

I'm off to bed soon.

Groceries tomorrow.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment