Thursday, June 26, 2008

Thursday 6.26.2008

Another day. I slept pretty good this morning. Worked on the computer getting the party poll thing located and set up and placed on the blog. It's not quite what I wanted, but it will do. It lets you know that YOU are invited to come celebrate with us!!

This afternoon was hot, but windy here, and I had to get outdoors. I went for a walk in the complex where it's not built yet, so the wind was blowing. It felt good to be out in the sun, but I'm not sure how long I can be out safely with all the drugs I've had. I decided I'd just go out until I felt like I had to go back in. I ended up being out about 45 minutes. It was lovely.

After I cooled off, I fixed my supper. (Daniel had made something for himself, and it didn't sound good to me) I ate, then sat outdoors on the balcony. I did a couple of sudoku puzzles--I'm trying to keep my brain active--and read for a while. It's hard to concentrate, and sometimes hard to follow my own train of thought. I suppose that will clear after a while. I hope so, anyway.

I went in and checked email, took a shower, and wrote here. Daniel is off to bed.

My breast is peeling still/again and is very itchy on the inside. I tried to do a bit of fluid movement myself. I might have done a little good.

Tomorrow is a workday. Be good to each other. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment