Thursday, June 19, 2008

Thursday 6.19.2008

0430 came way too soon, but I got up and got myself ready for work. I had an uneventful drive to Jackson (thank you God) and the sun was up by the time I got there.

I parked in the lot 2 blocks away, and the shuttle had just pulled in and picked someone up at their vehicle. I made sure to leave my headlights on, but the driver didn't see me, and took off. Shoot. I was early, and I waited in the car until time to walk over. Just as I was getting out of the car, the shuttle was back, and scooped me up. Thank you, shuttle driver.

We had a good group today, and had a nice day. Nice patients, and a good pace. I had to go off and sit by myself this afternoon, as I got pretty tired. 20 minutes of downtime was enough to refresh me.

The night shift came in, and we clocked out in a timely fashion.

An uneventful drive home; it was warm enough that I put the top down on the convertible. Fresh air is soooo nice after being indoors all day.

Daniel got home shortly after I did. We had a light bite, visited a bit, he's watching television, and I'm writing here.

I did take tylenol/motrin this afternoon, as my breast was sore and itchy. It's still itchy. On the inside.

I'm off to bed. Tomorrow is a scheduled workday, but I've already been called and put "on-call" for the day. That's ok, then I can do the food prep for Breon's wedding shower Saturday. (Daniel has agreed to do it if I have to work. He's a good husband.) And I can sleep in.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kathy,

    We hope the sun shines today (Friday) like the weather people are forecasting. It should be a great day so get outside and enjoy, even if all you do is sit and enjoy the fresh air.

    We are sending rainbows and sunshine along with hugs and prayers your way.

    Love, Jim and Polly

    ReplyDelete