Saturday, June 21, 2008

Sunday 6.21.2008

Another day...

I slept intermittently, and woke to the alarm. Then the phone rang, and it wasn't at my bedside, so I missed the call. It was KS saying she'd be on her way soon (she's coming here, and we'll ride together to Breon's shower). Daniel said he didn't sleep well, either, but when I looked at him he was sleeping, and when he looked at me I was sleeping...

I got up and got ready for the day. I was just finishing getting the foods together when KS arrived, and she and Breon and I went over to new daughter Kim's in Springport.

We had a nice afternoon. We had a good lunch and Bre received several nice gifts. We left as the younger girls were arriving for the next part of the day, the Bachelorette Party.

Back at home, KS said her goodbyes and continued on her way home. Dan and I visited while he prepared his supper. After he ate, I laid on the couch while he watched the golf tournament. I woke up--where was Daniel? He had gone in and laid on the bed, sound asleep, snoring. Hm.

We didn't do much the rest of the evening. My breast is itchy. When I was "checking it out" I'm wondering if it's itching because it's filling with fluid and that's why it's lumpy and itchy...So I tried massaging it some. That may be what's happening, because now it's sore where I massaged it, but softer. Hm.

Tomorrow, Daniel is golfing in the morning, and we're expecting Jim and Polly in the afternoon. It will be nice to visit with them. I hope the rainstorms hold off.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

1 comment:

  1. Hello my friend,,,may the sun shine on your face today and warm you through and through,,
    May you know how much we all care and love you bunches too,,
    I called the stars to protect you in the darkness of the night,,
    Even when hubby Dan is snoring and holding you tight,,
    The birds they sing their songs for you in the early morning sun,,
    And now my thoughts have run amuck, my writing here is done.Thinking of you always,,

    Miss B

    ReplyDelete