Sunday, June 15, 2008

Sunday 6.15.2008 Father's Day

I was pretty tired last night, and I tried to wait up for Daniel to get home. That didn't work, I went off to bed about 11, and he got in about 11:30 I think. I was mostly asleep. Fortunately, I was able to go back to sleep. I did wake up a couple of other times, and finally it was time to get up.

I got myself ready for work and headed to Jackson. I was able to park within the first block again, being a weekend and all.

We were steady busy again today, and I had great co-workers. I was unable to get any kind of rest again today, and I started out not well rested. I just paced myself, and made sure I was a good teammate by offering to help and doing what needed to be done, plus a couple of extras.

Eventually the next shift trickled in, and we were done. Shew.

I made my way home. Part way through my day, I remembered that I forgot to put Daniel's Father's Day card out. So I gave it to him shortly after I got home.

We visited a little, and I wrote here, and I'm off to bed before long.

My breast has been sore and achy; I've had a couple doses of tylenol and motrin today. I was surprised when I undressed that my breast isn't as full and swollen as I thought it would be. It's still peeling, though. I had a couple three "episodes" of the hot flash aura today. The increased heat doesn't seem to last as long as they did without any medication, but the aura is unsettling. I'll see if I can have a conversation about it with the doctor tomorrow.

I've gotta go. Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment