Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sunday 6.1.2008

Sunday June 1, 2008

Another restless night, but at least I could doze that last hour from 0730-0830. We got up to a beautiful day.

The morning went on, and after a bit, I went out for a run. I did ok, slow and steady. I got really hot a couple of times, but just paced myself and focused on breathing. And then I was back home.

After I cooled off, I showered, and got ready for Breon's party. (she was having a Lia Sophia party here). I helped her get set up, and the guests arrived. Daniel was off for an afternoon of golf with his friends.

We had a nice afternoon, the girls chatting about anything. They eventually drifted off. I helped Bre pick up and clean up, then she was off herself.

I had something to eat, and laid down for a short rest. I got up and wrote here. It's almost 10:00 and Daniel will be home soon.

The area under my breast is still reddened and tender, and sloughing (peeling) off. I have put goop on at least three times, and will again before going to bed.

Tomorrow is radiation treatment, therapy, and work.

Thank you for reading, I appreciate your thoughts and prayers. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment