Saturday, June 14, 2008

Saturday 6.14.2008

Wow, am I tired. I went to bed about 10, which is kind of early for me. I slept the first two hours, then woke again a few more times before 0430. Time to get up.

I got myself ready for the day, and drove to Jackson. Being the weekend, I parked a block away. I got into the building and clocked in.

We were quite busy today, and had good co-workers to share the joy with. I was unable to get a rest in, but I did eat. The night shift came in, and we were able to leave.

I drove home; Daniel is golfing. He called me about 9 saying they had finished, were in Flint, and were going to eat before heading home.

I didn't mention yesterday that the Effexor ER (extended release) 75 mg does not keep me as comfortable as the plain 37.5 mg tablets. I am having episodes, not quite as intense as without medicine, but I'm starting to have the auras again with the general feeling of impending "what's happening..." I'll call Dr. Bolmer Monday to see what they think about it.

Also, my breast is still sore, red, and the nipple is trying to peel. I had a couple of doses of the tylenol/motrin during the day for the discomfort.

I'm going to turn in--I'm up early again tomorrow.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment