Friday, June 27, 2008

Friday 6.27.08

I was sound asleep when the radio came on this morning; in fact, it had been on several minutes before I surfaced. I got up and got ready for work.

An uneventful drive, and I found a parking place just a block away (!) and walked over. (The phantom shuttle only goes to two designated lots.) The workday was good, manageably busy, and by the time the night shift came in, we were still just as busy as we were throughout the day. And we were tying up loose ends after they were done with report and out on the floor. Whew.

Another safe drive home (thank you God). Daniel is home after his golf game today. We visit some--the dress I ordered for Bre's wedding arrived. It's really cute, and looks very good on me. Woo Hoo! Always a chance when ordering online without trying anything on....

I put my things away, and wrote here.

Tomorrow is a haircut for me. Get those "wings" trimmed up.

Thank you for reading, and responding to the Party Poll. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment