Sunday, May 25, 2008

Sunday 5.25.2008

The Other Weekend Workday

Slept a little better last night, probably because I hadn't slept well recently. I got up and went to work. Lots of deer out this morning; while they are beautiful creatures, and I love to look for them in the fields, I respect the damage that can be done by inadvertently hitting one.

I was able to park a block away again. Today was a very nice workday for us, load-wise, although we were very busy in the afternoon. The whole unit pulled together, again showing our ability and versatility and resiliancy and cohesiveness when need be. Whew!

The night shift came in, we clocked out.

At home, I put my things away, washed up, gooped up the radiation field, had a bite to eat, and wrote here. I'm really tired tonight. My breast is sore, especially in the wound bed, but the whole breast, too. I'm pleased that the sensitivity/burn feeling is gone from the end of the nipple. The areola doesn't look so dark either. Tomorrow is picture day, we'll see what it looks like then....

I've got to close my eyes. Tomorrow is the first free day I've had in several weeks, and I'm looking forward to doing whatever I want to. Well, mostly.

Remember our service people--thanks to all of you who have "been there" and come back. And those who didn't. Hugs.

1 comment:

  1. Monday , Monday,,,La La, La lalala
    So good to me,,,
    That wasn't me on the bike but she must have been SMOKIN' HOT ! LOL.
    We are lucky Moms today Kath,,,our boys made it back home safely, something I appreciate every single day.
    Hope this day finds you resting and listening to the raindrops overhead..

    Miss B

    ReplyDelete