Saturday, May 3, 2008

Saturday 5.3.2008

Weekend Workday

I slept "upside down" (my head at the foot of the bed to be closer to the window) until the rain started, about 1-ish. It was blowing in, so I had to close the window. Daniel had awakened also, and we turned on the ceiling fan to medium speed. It's always on low--we don't turn it off. I turned around and slept "right" on the bed, and got up at 0425.

We had a good day--the usual stuff enhanced by the main computer being offline since midnight or so, and finally came back about 4 pm. This system is the order/result network and patient census stuff, just a couple of the many functions we have become dependent upon. Fortunately, our charting program wasn't affected.

We had a good group of staff and prickly physicians, which can get awkward/uncomfortable. A discussion ensued, and professionalism reigned. The day went on.

Soon the night shift appeared and we handed over the patients. I left and stopped at Wal-Mart to exchange the sports bras I had gotten the other day. That done, I headed home. I had to refuel--$46 for 12.7 gallons. Shew.

At home, I visited with Dan, wrote here, and I'm off to bed. I'm pretty tired; I hope I sleep at my intervals.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

1 comment:

  1. Hello My Little Human Bean,,,you should be getting quite the breeze in your window tonight young lady,,LOL.
    Have you driven around with your top down yet?? (the car dear, the car) Can't remember if your newest ride has a movable top or not?
    Sending you Sunday Sunshine,warm blue skies,reduced hot flashes (power surges),foot rubs,Peace & Tranquility.
    Miss B

    ReplyDelete