Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Wednesday 4.2.2008

Day 15, Treatment #4

Another beautiful day today. I awoke in the guest room to the sounds of birds singing their spring songs. I rolled out of bed about 9. Daniel had gotten up about 8--he's feeling better, and no temps today.

We both took it slow. He went out in the afternoon to run a couple of errands, I had done a couple loads of laundry. The sun was still bright at 4:30, and I went out for a walk. Not fast, not far, but I was out for about 40 minutes. It was wonderful.

When I came in, we started dinner, and Daniel cooked our steaks outside on the grill. Yum! We cleaned up after ourselves, I did some paperwork, Daniel fooled around with his computer.

And that's what we did today, a lot of nothing. My head is still a bit swimmy, and I'm walking slow. A couple episodes of nausea, even with the one-a-day Nexium.

Daniel has gone to bed, and I'm on my way, too.

Thank you for reading, for calling, commenting, and emailing. Hugs.

2 comments:

  1. Howdy Kath,
    Man, this last treatment sounds like it's been a real pain in the you-know-what! Praise God though that it was the last one. I'm praying that you will feel better real soon. I'm also glad to hear that Crud Man is starting to feel just a bit better too. Hopefully that antibiotic will kick in and heal him over these next few days.
    Guess what! Dave and I got a new dog last night. He is a 1 year old Golden Retriever. His name is Cooper and he's quite the lover. A guy that Dave works with had to get rid of him because he is moving into an apartment. He is a little on the hyper side, being just one. But that's OK. He'll calm down in a few years or so. Hee, hee. I took the day off today so I could be with him to help him adjust to his new surroundings. My cat is totally pissed though. Oh well, she'll get over it. Hopefully.
    Hope you have a nice long restfull weekend, my dear.
    Thinking of you always.
    Lots of love,
    Diane
    PS
    Kim's suggestion of a mini vacation on some nice warm sunny beach sounds like an awesome idea. So when do you leave??? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All right Aunt Kath, I too, must chime in and agree with my wise cuz Kimberly. You really DO need to take a little break. We're only nagging because we love you :) I saw Dr. S. today, he said all is well with me and that he hopes you're doing well. Take care of yourself and REST! Love and hugs, Cari

    ReplyDelete