Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tuesday 4.22.2008

Another Work Day

I got up and headed to Jackson with good weather this morning. We had a good group of girls to work with, and all went well. Other than my head. No big incidents, but I still can't turn my head fast or walk quickly. I am patiently (mostly) waiting for this to resolve.

I spoke with Frank this afternoon; John is off the vent and awaiting surgery to repair one of his legs. Amber was to have surgery sometime today to repair on open break on one of her lower arms/wrist/hand.

I came home and had a bite to eat, then wrote here. I'm pretty tired tonight. I'm going to say goodnight, and thanks for reading, and keeping Frank and his friends in your prayers.

4 comments:

  1. Glad to read you are doing good. Sorry to hear about Frank and his friends. I am glad to hear that they are doing better. I will pray for all of you.

    Your hair looks great.

    Love ya and keep doing great

    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sis,

    Just a quick note to let you know that we will be thinking of you tomoorow as you begin the next leg of your journey.

    Dr. Pyush Patel asked how you were doing when I saw him at Rotary yesterday and I told him you were starting radiation this week and he said, "tell her after what she has already gone through, this will be a piece of cake." Well, we'll see, won't we!

    Head up, shoulders relaxed, deep breaths, positve visualizations ... you know the drill.

    All our love,

    Jim and Polly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll keep Frank and his friends, John and Amber, in my prayers, as well as you, as you start your radiation. I'm so thankful Frank wasn't injured.

    Lots of love.

    Aunt LoLo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kathy,
    Praise God that Frank and Keisha didn't get hit too and I pray that He brings a speedy recovery to John and Amber and spiritual healing from the trauma of the whole ordeal to all of them. Please send Frank my love.

    It waS nice to hear that you were able to do a bit of running the other day. Good for you. Take it slow, sista'. Be careful not to push it too hard to soon.

    My warm and embracing colors of love will be with you tomorrow as you start down a new path on your road to recovery.

    I hope those hot flashes do stop for you real soon. Any luck at all with the vitamin therapy?
    Have a restfull weekend.
    Love,
    Diane

    ReplyDelete