Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sunday 4.20.2008

Sunday

Another lovely day. We went out to Breon's Grandpa's 80th birthday party (Daniel has remained friends with him through the years). It was nice, short. I chatted with a couple ladies about Breon's upcoming wedding and bridal showers.

We came home, I fixed myself something to eat. Daniel had eaten the assorted fried foods there at the party; that just didn't appeal to me. We did laundry today, and have just not done much else today.

I'm still kind of fatigued today. I ended up not getting outdoors for a walk (bad me), and am scheduled to work both Monday and Tuesday. So, I hope I can rest between the hots, and have a good day tomorrow.

Daniel umpires tomorrow afternoon, and I think he's got a round of golf scheduled in the morning.

That's about all for today... Thank you for reading. Hugs.

3 comments:

  1. Love, Light, and Huggs
    -B-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy,,

    Sending big sunbeams your way today and always,,

    Miss B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy, Glad to see your doing well. We've missed each other the last few weeks with every thing that has happened in our lives. I sure miss your smiles, hugs and conversations. I'll see you tuesday though!

    ReplyDelete