Saturday, April 12, 2008

Saturday 4.12.2008

Workday. Drove down in a light rain. No shuttle today, walked the block and a half to the entrance of the building. Not quickly, not even my "normal" pace. Almost, but not quite.

We had a good work day. Busy, manageable, good co-workers.

Our shift over, we clocked out, and I drove home in the light rain also.

Daniel was (still) fine tuning his golf swing with the video he captured of himself. Breon and Nick had a box-full of cake samples for their wedding. I putzed around, got things ready for tomorrow's work day, and landed on the couch with computer to write here. Daniel rubbed my arm for me--ouch. But he said that when he was done, the "cord" was softer. Boy, did it hurt.

A couple of interesting tidbits: some of the leftover/original hair on my head is coming out again (still?), as well as some (new?) hairs that are about 1/4 inch long; I discovered that the itchy spot just on the inside of my nose was two hairs popping through the skin; when I was crouched down and stood up, not like fast or anything, and turned at the same time, that was not a good move. I also discovered that food actually has flavor, and that I haven't been this many days without chemicals since January 9. Wow. I have 11 days before my body is bombarded with radiation, 11 days to breathe and heal.

Thank you for strengthening me with your love, your colors, your energies.

No comments:

Post a Comment